Friday, June 1, 2012

Yellow Sweater

After nearly two weeks of summery weather, yesterday it sunk back down into the fifties.  Nuts!  But it gave me a chance to wear one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe: my yellow sweater!  I scooped it up at Loft when it was on clearance, and it ended up being a great buy!  I'm in love with the color, and it begs to be accessorized with reds and pinks.  I also jumped on the light jeans trend with a pair from Gap that I've had for a couple years now.  Maybe it was a bit too chilly for sandals, but I loved how they looked! :)  Happy Friday, loves!


IMG_3969
sweater: Loft || jeans: Gap || sandals: NY&Co. || earrings: World Market

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love your hair in these!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)