Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Future Wedding Sites?

Yesterday I headed over to my wedding venue, Danada House, and scoped out possible places to have my wedding ceremony, seeing as how it is one year from Friday!  Being there and dreaming about the possibilities has gotten me into a flurry of wedding fever.  The good kind, though.  Since the wedding seemed so far off to begin with, I kind of pushed back on really digging in and planning.  Who knows?  Maybe things that you plan can change.  And, believe me, they change.  But now it's time to start getting my hands dirty.  Here are a couple of pictures, maybe one of them will be THE spot.  EEEE!












Which is your favorite?  I know it takes a little dreaming, but imagine white chairs and a couple minimal decorations...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)