Saturday, June 2, 2012

Easy Breezy

I don't know how many times I would have to say that I dearly love this white top to accurately express my love for it.  It's the perfect go-between for me.  I wore it yesterday morning to meet with a client, and kept it on for the boutique, and THEN out for drinks.  It does it all.  I've worn it in almost every imaginable situation, and I'll continue to wear it more!  Seriously, gals: a breezy white top is a MUST.

What I love the most about it is that it just DOES so much.  You can really have fun with your accessories when you have such a great blank canvas.


IMG_3981
top: Loft || tank: Victoria's Secret ||  jeans: Old Navy || shoes: Anne Klein || jewelry: F21

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)