Sunday, May 20, 2012

Summertime Brights

Today is SO beautiful!  I was busy as a bee, but I had a great day.

First, I stopped by World Market and picked up this lovely new shower curtain for our master bathroom.  Here it is all ready to go!  I like the fun print, but I appreciate the calm colors.  It's beautiful when the light comes through it! 


Photobucket

I spent a few hours at Bella Caley, doing the boutique thing!  Lots of people out and about on a Sunday. All the while I was wearing this getup.  I got the dress from Zara in Paris on a trip there in 2009.  I love it to death.  The shoes are from Aeropostale!  My friend Miranda works there, and I bought them on a random visit one day. 


Photobucket

Photobucket

These earrings came from World Market, too!

Photobucket

We're going to finish off the night with a cookout with the future in-laws. I love that it's summertime finally! I really feel the most like myself with the sun beating down and the green being almost unreal.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)