Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Hey, baby, what's your sign?


I have always been one to feel closely connected to my Zodiac symbol.  In part, it's because of all the August birthdays in my family.  My grandpa and aunt, both of whom I'm very close with, are born within two days of my birthday.  We are the mighty Leos in our family!  I've always loved the symbol of the lion, and I have almost always agreed with the characteristics of a Leo.  I'm loud, outgoing, prideful, fiercely loyal, and sensitive. 

For me, bringing a touch of that Zodiac pride into my wardrobe is a welcome idea.  So, when I saw the awesome pieces by Monserat de Lucca, an LA-based accessories brand, I was enchanted!  They have a fantastic line of Zodiac jewelry, as well as a bunch of other fun anatomy-inspired pieces, for your edgier days.  I just love the Taurus design, pictured above.  Calling all Tauruses!  Check out their full collection here and tell me what you think! 

Photo from monseratdelucca.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)