Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My favorite things: Concealer edition

As soon as the late nights rolled around in my college days, I learned the power of a good concealer.  Finding the right one, though, can prove to be tough.  Some end up looking kind of yellowy in an I've just given myself a case of jaundice way, and some are so greasy you can double them as Pam.  Some don't cover a darn thing and some feel like thick plaster.

One day, the clouds broke and the concealer gods blessed me with a good one.  During college, I heard that if you hosted a Mary Kay party you got free makeup.  Being broke as I was, I decided to give it a spin.  A goofy night with friends, a consultant who was so pregnant she was ready to blow, and a bit of wine later, I found myself with my choice of free makeup (they didn't lie!).  I chose the concealer.  Since you only use a teeny little blob at a time, it lasts forever.

I was so thrilled about it, I decided to make a little graphic for you.

Disclaimer:  I am not being compensated by Mary Kay to write this post.  I just really love the concealer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)