Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Kate Spade Lifestyle

I'll just go ahead and let this set the mood:


One of the things I love about Kate Spade, my favorite designer, is how it's about more than the clothes.  It's a whole brand, and each of the pieces fit just perfectly, curated and carefully selected.  I can only imagine what working in the offices must be like!  Pink champagne for everyone, please!

The fresh crop of new arrivals absolutely stunned me.  It's magical, girly, over-the-top, whimsical (a bit silly?) and so. much. fun.  I love the more conservative approach to garment construction -- cute sleeves and a tailored fit.  Then, in contrast, the accessories go absolutely wild!  That's one thing I try to tell my customers all the time.  Mixing up girly and grungy, edgy and pretty, dressy and casual -- it's all good.  It makes for a more dynamic look!

Here are a few of my handpicked faves from the site:

a few of my favorite things - kate spade


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)