Tuesday, April 16, 2013

RZ Obsession

I have a wee confession.  I'm kind of obsessed with Rachel Zoe.  Here's another thing I love: fashion illustrations.  Put the two together?  BAM!  Cosmic collision of fashion inspiration!  I don't know what it is, but when I watch Rachel's show, I can't help but feel that she is seriously and lovingly devoted to fashion, and all the passion and inspiration that comes with it.  I feel like she and I connect on the baseline, human emotion of love for fashion.  She. Understands. Me.

So, I saw this on Pinterest today and about died:


I love how it shows both sides of Rachel, the mother and the fashionista.  Yes, you CAN be both!  Also, I totally respect her for rocking flares no matter how many celebs are sporting skinnies.  That's what fashion is all about!  She finds pieces that truly speak to her and make her feel "Rachel" and proudly (and ridiculously chic-ly) owns the look.

Hope you enjoy this little pic as much as I do!  :) I may just have to get a pair of flares I've had my eye on for over a week now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)