Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Balm: Hot Mama

I've subscribed to Birchbox for two months now, and I'm always excited to see what goodies lie ahead each month.  If you haven't heard of Birchbox, it's a monthly subscription that costs $10.  Each month, you get a box full of beauty products!  They vary from fragrance to skincare to makeup and even chocolate!  It's always fun getting a package in the mail, and it's especially fun when it's full of girly surprises.  This month, my favorite Birchbox item was a sample of "Hot Mama," a little action-packed all-in-one compact.  




It's a blush, highlighter, and/or shadow.  I love it for the pinky flush it gives my cheeks.  It has the littlest bit of shimmer to it, which makes for a summery look (even in the middle of winter!).  One of my current beauty projects is to test out products for wedding makeup, and this stuff is probably going to make it into the wedding day routine.  It holds up REALLY well, which is more than I can say for some other blushes I've tried.  

Do you have a favorite blush?  And does anyone out there use highlighter?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)