Sunday, November 18, 2012

Easy hair tutorials

Here are some of my favorite hair tutorials at the moment!  As the holidays approach, I'm always looking for fun new ways to style my hair.  I love great hairstyles, and even more, I love EASY hairstyles.  So I've done some of the hard work for you!  Check it out.

These first two are from one of my favorite bloggers, Kate, at The Small Things Blog.  The first one is pretty simple and easy to pull off, and if you're up for a challenge, the second can come out looking great, too!  I think one of her best methods is that she always curls her hair before she styles it, because it gives it body to hold onto.





And here's one from a blog I just recently found, and I really like her ideas!  This one looks really easy to pull off.  As an extra measure for holding strength, I suggest using clear elastics by Goody... you can get them at Target or wherever.  They really hold well.  I don't have super thick hair, but I have a lot of hair, and it tends to sink in whatever style I have unless I'm using a clear elastic.
 
 The Super Chic, Low Rolled Updo Hair Tutorial
Credit: Latest-Hairstyles.com

I'm also working up the gumption to make a hair tutorial or two to show you.  I have two styles that I  have in mind.... but I just need a little push!  It'll happen soon.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)