Wednesday, September 12, 2012

EmilyAnneStyle in the press!

Dear, dear readers, I have exciting news!  A few weeks ago a reporter from the Naperville Sun contacted me to do an interview about my blog.... and the article has been published! 

When I met Joy for the interview at Starbucks, I was SO nervous!  I know this might not be much to some, but I've never been written about in any editorial fashion!  So, yeah, I psyched myself out big time.  The interview went totally smoothly, and the next weeks were filled with anticipation to read the finished result. 

Here's a little excerpt:

Terlak’s adoration for fashion began at a young age.

“I loved the way I felt when I dressed up,” Terlak said. “I carried myself differently when I dressed a certain way.”

This passion has led Terlak to create a personal image consulting business, where she helps clients identify a personal style and shops with them to achieve that style.

Read the full article here.

Thanks for being wonderful readers.  I love what I do and can't wait to continue tomorrow!

xoxo
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)