Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My favorite color combo...

The other day, when I decided to wear brights, I went BRIGHT.  One of my favorite color combinations is a good goldish yellow and blue.  I have flour and sugar canisters in my house with a sunflower motif in the same colors.  I pulled out my Cynthia Steffe gold crochet dress and almost paired it with my neutral platforms.... but then I thought of my Kate Spades!  I tried it (more for fun) and was utterly overjoyed with the outcome.  It felt that every inch of me was electric with color.  I wore the outfit to a pretty cool appointment that I can't wait to share with you all!!!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

To help pull off the rather bold look, I pulled on my blue bracelet to help carry the blue color into the gold of my dress.  It's a sneaky little way to help the bold combo seem less stark and more planned.  Gotta have a little polish!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)