Saturday, August 18, 2012

In which the J.Crew models steal the show!

I got an e-mail alert that J.Crew's new fall collection went up on their site.  Naturally, I clicked over to start browsing the awesomeness.  Yeah, I found a whole lot of clothes that I want NOW, but I also found some major inspiration from the styling of the models.  Behold:


J Crew cardigan



J Crew top



J Crew top





I'm really digging the whole un-coiffed thing they have going on!  Minimal and natural-looking makeup paired with hair that looks a bit lived in is.... just so... right!  Perhaps it's just perfect timing for me or something.  I stopped fussing with the hot tools every day and scaling WAY back on the makeup process and I feel more like myself.  When I saw J.Crew take the natura-plunge, I was quite pleased! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)