Friday, August 17, 2012

A different band.

As my wedding approaches, and all the big issues are settling into place, I'm finally getting to the fun stuff -- the little details!  Next project: decide on wedding bands.  I am, without a doubt, absolutely head-over-heels in love with my engagement ring.  Here's a pic:



Try as I might, I cannot seem to find a wedding band that goes with it and keeps a perfect harmony.  Maybe I just love how the ring alone looks on my hand, but I'm not rushing to crowd it up with a band that isn't PERFECT.  Maybe someday that band will come up, but until then, I'm thinking of rocking a right-hand wedding ring.  Yep.  And, I'm thinking of going a bit non-traditional.  I found this great jeweler, Bario-Neal, and I'm in love with their designs.  Here are some of my favorite picks:


Ring


Ring (clipped to polyvore.com)

Knottedrush Ring



Aldine Band



Ring


Ring (clipped to polyvore.com)

Ring


Ring (clipped to polyvore.com)

Ring


Ring (clipped to polyvore.com)

Is it kind of silly that I love the knot one? I mean, we're "tying the knot" after all! I also love the braided ring. I love them all! Which would you choose?

1 comment:

  1. You could wear your wedding band on another finger!!! When mike showed me your ring the first thing I thought was how much you didn't need a wedding band. It's STUNNING all on its own!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)