Monday, August 20, 2012

Show Your Spots

show your spots


H&M super skinny jeans
$31 - hm.com



Feather jewelry
anthropologie.com


Gold jewelry
anthropologie.com


Warehouse belt
$28 - asos.com



River Island Leopard Box Bag
$53 - asos.com



Once fall rolls around, my uniform is pretty much black.  I stock up on versatile, mixable pieces for each cold season, and my accessories float me through. One of my favorite prints for accessorizing: LEOPARD! It has a punchy, fun vibe and goes with everything.  It's been quite the trend recently, and if you're not ready to buckle down and buy a leopard blazer or another big investment piece, the accessories are the way to go!  Any trend can really be tried out through accessories, and this one is just so right.  Can't wait to give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)