Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The perfect accessory....

Sometimes, I think the most attractive ensembles can be those that err on the side of simplicity, yet have one FANTASTIC statement piece for character.  Ladies, I introduce you to your fantastic statement piece:  Deepa Guarani headbands.  They're hand-beaded in India, made by artisans.  They have an air of timeless elegance and beauty.  Best yet?  I think they look best in a messy, natural-looking hair, accompanied by a simple outfit.  Here are some of my favorites:


Deepa Gurnani hair accessory



Deepa Gurnani hair accessory



Deepa Gurnani hair accessory



Deepa Gurnani hair accessory



Deepa Gurnani hair accessory




Notice the models' minimal makeup and natural hair?  This takes second-day hair to the next level!  I'm inspired to wear mine with skinny jeans and a breezy top, and let the natural thing shine through!  How would you wear yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)