Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sugarlips Loves Bloggers!

It's a very special day, folks.  There are wonderful companies out there on a mission to help out bloggers by giving them a bit of wardrobe enhancements.  That's right, the top in this shoot is directly from one of these great companies, Sugarlips!  They contacted me, and I picked out my top three things on their site, and they sent me my number one, this "Soft Hearts Top."


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
top: sugarlips || skirt: Gap || shoes: Anne Klein || belt: vintage

When all is said and done, I feel like a pretty lucky gal! Check out the top for yourself, along with everything else they have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)