Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Favorite Things: Accessories Edition

Accessories are like the punctuation (and expletives) to words.  They are the sprinkles on top, the cream filling!  Accessories have the power to take an outfit and boost it up to the next level of fabulous.  There are some accessories that seem to do this many times in many circumstances.  These, friends, are my favorites! 


The trusty sunnies! These sunglasses have been in my wardrobe for at LEAST a year. That's big for me and sunglasses. I love the classic shape and the tinting. I love them so.
Photobucket
Forever 21

These stacking bangles are on my arm at least once a week. They're great alone or bundled into a stack.
Photobucket
World Market

This is my most popular necklace. As in, when I wear it, EVERYONE asks about it! The best news is that I paid less than $10 for it... now that's the icing on the cake.
Photobucket
Forever 21

These. Shoes. I got them to wear in my best friend Lauren's wedding last summer, and knew that they would be saved for special occasions. They're ridiculously fabulous, and every time I wear them I feel 10 feet tall.
Photobucket
Dillard's

This lovely silk scarf. It's HUGE! When you unbunch it, it's enough that I could probably make it into a dress if I felt like it. It's perfect for taking along to places with super cold a/c. It's light enough for summer, but heavy enough to block the wind in the winter. This thing will never leave my side.
Photobucket
Gap



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)