Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Function and fashion



Raj scarf, James Perse Top, Hudson jeans

Today I knew I would be more physically active than normal at work.  When we do a floor move, we take everything in the store and relocate it -- a process that starts as chaos and magically comes together, revealing a totally new store!  I really needed my pieces to work for me, and I didn't want to spend too much time fussing for an outfit today.

Enter the ethnic infinity scarf!  Paired with basics such as skinny jeans and a simple black top, it gave me a little boost.  I love how the rich colors and textures in the scarf really add another dimension to my otherwise basic look.  Without the scarf, I felt a bit plain and ordinary.  Scarf on -- pep in my step!  Such a simple addition can really make you feel more put together.

Best part about an infinity scarf?  Hands free!  Sometimes the loose ends of a scarf can get in the way when you're working, but an infinity scarf sits far away from my clothes-moving hands on days like these.

Find this and similar scarves here and here.

What do you think?  Is this a good look for you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)