Monday, September 16, 2013

Loosen up!

There is no doubt that skinny jeans/pants have burrowed their way from a flashy trend to a wardrobe staple.  The right fit makes for a classic piece for anyone.  However, I've got to say that I'm a little skinnied out.

I was pretty excited to see some more relaxed styles walking down the runways this time around at fashion week.  Not to be mistaken for baggy, these styles still have crisp tailoring, but with a relaxed edge.


TWO - PLY TROUSERS - Woman - New this week | ZARA United States



Paired with a feminine flat, like these:

kate spade new york Terry Flats



It's very me, I guess.  I love the classic, on-the-go, non-fussy look of these pants!  Pairing a heel doesn't seem quite right, but a simple but chic leopard flat (thanks for the red cap toe, Kate Spade!) makes for the perfect complement.

Just add a simple top and, BOOM, done. 

Would you move your skinnies over for a relaxed style?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)