Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Thinking ahead: Motor head.

When fall merchandise starts to roll out in stores it never fails to take me by surprise. It's like seeing Christmas trees out in supermarkets in October. It never seems quite right. That doesn't stop me from taking a full pause to take it in and get a little preview of whatever I'll be obsessing over in the months to come, though. 

There's something about fall that always brings out a badass side of my style. Have I taken it as far as motorcycle boots? No. Not yet, at least. But these caught my eye! I love the idea of pairing them with something a little girly-- maybe even a flowy skirt with a chunky sweater thrown over. Or with a sundress during the transitional weather. Or, of course, with a crisp pair of skinny jeans. (Always a classic.) 

What do you think? Let's go moto?

Nine West 'Sabady' Bootie Womens Black Leather Size 8 M 8 M


1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm right there with ya!! love me some fall and LOVE ME SOME BOOTS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)