Thursday, March 7, 2013

Goats yelling like people?

OK, this is totally random.  And kind of borrowed.  I found this today on A Cup of Jo.

I've been to my fair share of petting zoos in my time.  Lots and lots.  And I've seen many a goat.  Until now, I had NO IDEA that they could do this!!!  Is someone pulling a prank on me?  Is this overdubbed or something?  I'm waiting for the bucket of green slime to empty on my head, Nickelodeon style.

Anyways.... goats can apparently do this:



Is anyone just as appalled as I am?  It's kind of... scary...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Emily!
    Obviously I followed the link to your blog that you left on my blog. :) Isn't this social media world cool?!
    Anyway, those goats were hilarious!! I almost didn't watch the video, b/c I thought, Oh, who cares. But I laughed SO hard! I didn't know they could sound like that either. It was one of the funniest things I've seen in a while!
    Thanks! :)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)