Saturday, July 7, 2012

NYC Day 3

On Tuesday, Mike and I ventured out to the Upper East Side to hang out at our friend Angela's place for lunch.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Photobucket
tank and belt: Loft || shorts: Old Navy || scarf: Gap || bracelets: World Market || shoes: Anne Klein || sunglasses: F21

Then, we continued on to the Met.  It was CROWDED.  Have I mentioned that I'm a country girl at heart?  That place nearly gave me a heart attack!  It was an amazing collection, though.  The Impressionist paintings were (as usual) my favorites, but the Iranian ceramic tiles were astounding as well.  Maybe the most impressive, though, was the view from the roof deck!


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Photobucket

To wrap up the day, we got some pizza from a place around the corner and watched reality T.V. until sleep overcame us. Walking around NYC takes some serious endurance!

1 comment:

  1. So Lucky to be going to New York! I can't wait to visit someday as well :-)

    I am now following your blog :)

    http://alixandriabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)