Friday, June 15, 2012

Fun Friday: Underthings Edition

Oftentimes, I find it difficult to buy underpinnings.  There, I said it!  They either seem trashy or juvenile or cheaply made or otherwise unsuitable.  Today, I'm conquering the issue head-on!  I've done some searching, and I've found some great things from a wonderful retailer, Eberjey, thanks to a brief introduction from Joanna, writer of A Cup of Jo.  Here are the highlights!  Click the image to be taken to its spot on the site!


For those of you who are brides-to-be, like me, there are a lot of "something blue" options here!  So, let us all mature a bit after having been exposed to Eberjay.  Thank you!  :)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE cup of jo! One of my fav blogs :) Her style is a bit more streamlined and classic then mine, but I love living vicariously through her new York posts ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! It is RIDICULOUSLY popular. She's got the magic. :P

      Delete
  2. Cheap option: Target has really cute and comfortable underwear by Gilligan and O'Malley. I wore a pair of plain white panties under my wedding gown and I felt sexy, covered, and comfortable. They're part cotton but mostly spandex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally feel what you're saying about how things seem "trashy" or "juvenile".. it's hard to find good stuff! And I agree with the above comment.. Target does have great finds.. so does JC Penney surprisingly haha

    xo Rachel

    www.glamhampton.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)