Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Americana, if you wanna!

Summertime means fun bright colors, and when in doubt, colors that reflect our red, white, and blue are stunning and fun.  And, of course, blue jeans top it right off.  All you need is an apple pie at a baseball game

I riffed a bit on the red and did pink instead!  Though, if I had the same sandals in red, I may have gone with that.  I ended up loving the effortless FEEL of this outfit!  I felt cool (the shirt is super thin) and summery all day long.  I was able to move about freely and comfortably, and that's the American spirit! 


Photobucket
shirt: F21 || shorts: Banana Republic || sandals: Old Navy ||  necklace: Lia Sophia || bracelet: gift || earrings: antique

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Ok, friends! Before I go, I need to ask you something!  What is the first clothing item you'd pack if you were going on a city vacation?  What's your favorite summer item?  :)

1 comment:

  1. I'd never leave without my favorite FCUK floral sundress. :) I can go from day to evening with simple makeup and accessory changes..plus it's super comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)