Wednesday, December 3, 2014

In memory of Beth

We have long since been gripped into the winding storyline of the Walking Dead.  It's a show I never thought I would get into -- I remember being terrified to watch the first episode, and then I was forever hooked.

I was super bummed when the last episode aired, and we lost Beth.  In the true spirit of "you don't know what you got 'til it's gone," I started to appreciate the actress, Emily Kinney, a bit more.  (Maybe part of it is because her name and mine are just a few letters different!)

  

I found this photo on a Refinery 29 article about Emily, and I love how her "real person" spirit shone through.  She even quoted the shoes for the editorial as "not the comfiest."  Gotta love a good authentic starlet.  I'm excited to see what the future holds for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)