Thursday, October 31, 2013

Revlon Year in Color Event

I was so excited to see this little invite pop up in my inbox:


It's not often that I make it downtown, and when we add in a night of girly fun and free drinks, I'm THERE!  I invited a few friends and we made a night of it.
 




Hand-passed macaroons and other goodies were a definite highlight!


The event was at theWit Roof lounge in the city.  We took the (very, very fast) elevator to the top floor, and found ourselves flung into a party, complete with a DJ and open bar!  The place was super decked out with all the colors from this year's color report.  Since Cambridge and Revlon teamed up for this, there were little displays showing all the newest goods from both companies.

Next to the bar, there were a couple little stations for mini-makeovers and manicures.  I indulged in a fab plum lip color. 

It was good to have a girls night out, and to try something new! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)