Sunday, August 18, 2013

A world of bodies

One of my daily reads is Slate.  It's packed with great articles ranging from current events to funny cartoons, to moving lifestyle narratives to things like this.

Carl Warner is an artist who takes photos of the human body and edits them to create landscapes.



I think this idea is so cool!  When we look at photos of people, we are usually focused on the faces.  What we don't see are all the amazing details of the human body!  I love the way these photos really draw attention to the beautiful curves and lines we all possess.

See the full article here.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!  I'm holed up at home with a horrible cold!  At least I have time to cruise through the web and find gems like Carl Warner!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)