Sunday, August 12, 2012

I have a Theory....

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate Theory's fall line?  Please?!?  This company is known for its classic, timeless pieces that you can wear now and in twenty years from now.  They have the amazing ability to incorporate clean lines and traditional patterns into designs that still manage to have individuality and character.  I am in LOVE!


Theory blouse



Theory top


Theory top (clipped to polyvore.com)

Theory jacket



Theory jacket



Theory t shirt



My favorite?  That nude leather jacket!  Holy amazing!  I love the quilting on it.  

These pieces leave room for your individuality by giving you a beautiful canvas for accessorizing and styling.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)