Friday, June 8, 2012

Y'ello!

Nothing says summer like a great bright color.  Add an eyelet pattern, and you're full-on warm nights, sunshine, and SPF. 


Photobucket
top: F21 || shorts: NY&Co. || heels: so old I can't remember! || accessories: various and thrifted!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I feel like I want to dress as summery as possible, because I'll really miss it when the leaves start changing in the fall!  So, cheers to summer, lazy mornings enjoying breakfast on the deck, windows open at night, and NO COATS!

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap I LOVE those shoes! I think it might just be the color and the texture because I'm not a heels kinda gal.

    I approve of this outfit, and when did your hair get lighter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meg! I hardly ever wear them because they're so unique looking.... but I'm glad I did. The hair has been a slow process of several highlights... but I love it! Think I'm keeping it this way for a while.

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)