Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! I hope it's been a good week, and that you all have wonderful plans for the weekend! I'm planning on working at the boutique, meeting my family for dinner on Saturday night, and spending Sunday with my love. Who knows what we'll come up with. The most important thing is that I'll SLEEP IN! Here are some things from around the web that have inspired me this week:

With the Kentucky Derby comes a barrage of fancy hats!  Some are way over-the-top (think My Fair Lady), while others are more muted and classic.  I'm in love with this hat!  I think those flowers are fresh... Click the photo to explore more!

us


I host all of my blog photos on Photobucket.  Have forever.  However, I NEVER knew the photo editing possibilities that it offers!  This is one of my engagement pictures (taken by yours truly) that I had a great time playing with.  Get an account if you don't have one.  Now that Picnick is gone, this is a very welcome replacement.  Do you see the cool pattern overlay?


I LOVE Blue Wild Indigo.  In college, I worked at a little jewelry store in Naperville, and we carried their pieces.  Time to time, I check back and see what is new.  I'm in love with the feather necklace on the right.  Their jewelry is so simple and beautiful.  Just like nature. 


Now that the weather has turned warm in the Chicago area, I'm ready to start rocking some dresses!  I feel like they're cuter than plain old shorts and tank tops, and they're certainly easier to style.  Just add on a fun accessory, and you're set!  I think some chunky yellow bangles would look great here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)