Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Stripes and Brights

Stripes and Brights


A huge trend for this spring/summer is mixing bright colors with stripes.  When I opened up my J.Crew style guide, I couldn't believe the explosion of stripes!  Stripes give a great playful vibe, while also being very classic.  They've been around forever, and I don't see them going anywhere soon.  To tune into this trend, pair your striped shorts with a rich one-color top.  Once you seem to get comfortable being extra-bright, then think about pairing with a top that has wider stripes, to set off the dimension.  For accessories, stick with nude.  They add balance without being too stand-outish!  I can't wait for it to warm up a bit so I can rock this look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)