Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Is this winter?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
[Coat, Soia & Kyo; Sweater, Jordane Pierre; Jeans, Lucky Brand; Bag, Fossil; earrings, F21]

We've been having some unusually warm weather in the usually-freezing Midwest recently, so this is great!  Normally, January means that it's time to pile on everything I have just to stay alive! 

Recently, I've been going light on the makeup.  I think something about having wintery pale skin makes me want to put less color on my face.  Just some excellent lip stain and minimal mascara.  I also tried a little twisty action in my hair today... it's enough to get my hair away from my face, and it looks cool in the back, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I read every single one. :)